NEW YORK

So this week saw my first ever trip to New York. I went with my school but it was basically my group of friends, a couple of others and 2 teachers so it was like a group holiday. It was the best holiday I have ever been on and New York is now my favourite ever city. It is so beautiful at night!!
I was there for 4 days and we went sight seeing. We went to the top of the Empire State Building and Rockefeller Centre and saw the whole city from 102 floors up, saw the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, Brooklyn Bridge, Central Park, Ground Zero and did a lot of shopping. New York is my favourite place in the world and hands down beats London any time! I thought I would share some of the pictures I took with you guys as some of you have asked for them.

We went to breakfast in a little deli opposite where we stayed and it had the nicest breakfast in EVER.





Central Park is beautiful.

We were a little excited...




Cheeky selfie in Central Park.




Central Park has the cutest phrases written on the benches. Some of them were proposals for marriage but this was by far the cutest one I found.


The streets are FULL of taxi's and everyone beeps the car in front for some reason.



The view from the top of the Empire State Building was breathtaking.



Oh hello Statue of Liberty, how you doing?




  

The whole group of students who went with our new friend.



Ground Zero was the most beautiful place. Their memorials were so pretty and every single person who lost their lives in the terrible accident were inscribed into the 2 pools so they are never going to be forgotten.




We ended our holiday on the top of the Rockefeller Centre where we could see the beautiful views of New York again, but this time the weather was not on our side as it was cloudy. 


All in all those 4 days were the best 4 days of my life. We did so many things in such little time it felt like we were there for 2 weeks. I definitely want to go back there for longer so we could explore a little more but I would recommended New York as a holiday to everyone I know as there is something for everyone!

I hope you guys had a good half term and I shall speak to you again soon.

<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Christmas Tag

New York Haul!

Nina Nesbitt Concert!