Life Update

So I haven't posted in a while and whilst I sit in cover for phse I have nothing to do so why not write a blog post?! 

How have all of you guys been? How is work or school treating you? Sixth form has such a huge workload compared to gcses it's insane!!! I have near enough 4 hours of homework everyday which sucks. But apart from that I am really enjoying it as you can walk around school without the teachers asking where you are going and you can skip the lunch queue!!!!!

Although, in other news, I have 2 job interviews yay!! One next Wednesday and one on Thursday. I have one for Rymans (a stationary shop for guys that don't know what it is) which is a Saturday job and one for a Christmas worker at Debenhams (a department store). This will be my first ever job interview so I am so nervous but I am praying that I get the Rymans job as I can then fuel my love for stationary at a discount! If I get the job I am pretty sure I would run around my house like this (just not naked):



I have also been searching for a volunteering job but nothing has come up yet sigh. I swear I am going to have 0 time left for my friends after I get a paid and volunteering job.

So I have double geography next and I really can't be bothered to sit through 2 hours of a teacher talking to you about tourism and urban areas. It's really boring at the minute which is poo.

I hope all of you guys are having a good week. What have you been up to? Until next time, goodbye!! 

<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Christmas Tag

New York Haul!

Nina Nesbitt Concert!